What is the success rate when it comes to brazilian butt lifts?

BBL success rate

Brazilian buttock augmentation is very successful with very high satisfaction rates. Good luck with your decisioin to move ahead.

What is the success rate when it comes to Brazilian buttlifts?

This will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Last year, I revised 2 cases out of several hundred.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Success of Brazilian Butt Lift

It depends on how you measure success. For my Brazilian Butt Lifts, I measure success based on the percentage of fat cells that survive the transfer and whether or not I achieved the patient's desired result. Fat cells are very fragile, so in the process of suctioning them out and injecting them back into the desired area, many of the cells die. Typically 60-80% of the fat cells survive, so I inject slightly more than the patient's desired result to compensate for some of the cells that will not survive. 

German Newall, MD