What is the Best Solution for Marionette Lines Caused by Too Heavy Cheeks and Weak Chin?

I am 24 year old actress and I have beginning marionette lines caused by chubby lower cheeks. I think my "cheekbone" area is projecting less because the fat is moving downwards (so my contours are gone now). I also have a weak chin and notice my face aging in an asymmetrical way. I'm very fit and use good skincare (retinoids and good suncreen everyday since my mid-late teens). Could fillers be a good solution to these problems? I don't want to take drastic measures with surgery just yet.

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo.I do think you're an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with a hyaluronic acid filler. I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for marionette lines

Fillers are an excellent temporary solution for marionette lines, Many fillers can last at least 6 months and sometimes up to a year.