How Will the BBL Affect my Sex Life?

Will having a bigger butt affect my ability to climax if my partner is between 6-7 inches? Does he have to be above average for me to orgasm?

Whoa! Ummm...Orgasm?

Well, obviously it would be impossible to say for sure, in certain positions perhaps. For example, from the missionary position (facing each other) it shouldn't make a difference. "Doggy-style" would be a different story, especially if vaginal stimulation is the key to your success. You might have to get...ummm...creative.

With that said, I have never had a patient come back later and say that their sex life was negatively effected by the BBL and I have done more than one thousand.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Sexual satisfaction after BBL

The size of your buttocks may affect how much satisfaction you get from intercourse if they're in the way, depending on  your position. But generally speaking, it should make no impact.

Ronald Levine, MD