I'm having full trunk liposuction with fat transfer/grafting to my hips. Will my skin bounce back?
Doctor Answers 3
Skin tone after liposuction
Liposuction - will my belly be flat?
- You appear to have had children - your tummy has stretch marks and your lower muscles are severely stretched - appearing to cause a sway back.
- With stretch marks, your skin will not bounce back.
- Your muscles may be close but in profile, look severely stretched and in need of repair.
- IF the lower abdomen fullness is entirely fat - liposuction is the right approach.
- But if it is stretched muscle, a tummy tuck will be needed to have a flat tummy.
- I suggest you see your plastic surgeon again and be sure that the issue is fat - not muscle.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.