I had teosyal kiss injected yesterday morning. My top lip has swelled alot and bottom lip has a big ball in the middle (photo)

How normal is the swelling are bumps normal? when should I start massaging my lips? My doctor who did them is on holiday for a few days so just a bit worried

Swelling will go down

Hi there,It is absolutely normal for you to feel worried after getting a cosmetic procedure. However, getting injections in the lip may cause some swelling and sensitivity for up to 2 to 3 weeks. Some people sooner some later, so there is nothing you should be worried about considering you just recently had them injected. It's very important to communicate clearly with your plastic surgeon on your expectations for any lip enhancement procedure so your doctor knows how to proceed with the quantity of product required for your procedure. If you still feel worried after 2 weeks, I suggest going in for an in person followup appointment where you can have your injector inspect your areas of concern.
Good luck!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling to lips following a lip injection is normal.

Swelling to lips following a lip injection is normal. Usually the injector will massage your lips at the time of the injection if required. Applying cold compresses 10 mins on 10 mins off and sleeping with your head slightly elevated will help to decrease swelling. Swelling may persist for up to 2 weeks.

Martin Jugenburg, MD