Is biocorneum better than scarguard for facelift scars? (Photo)

I was given biocorneum by my plastic surgeon's PAC following my facelift. I asked her what I should get once I ran out(was only given a 20 g botttle)--she said any OTC scar cream. I have looked online, and don't see anything about the effectiveness of biocorneum. I purchased scarguard at the local drug store not knowing how bad it smelled, that it needs to be painted on, can't be in the hairline, and that it has to be removed. Please help. Thank you.

Plato's Scar Serum for a facelift scar

I would recommend Plato's Scar Serum twice daily followed by fractional lasers and pulsed dye laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Dermaflage and scarMD are best for scars at the beginning.  After 3-6 weeks i suggest laser treatments. Best, Dr. Emer.