Residual dermal filler. Is there any way to get rid of it?

I'm 60yrs old and had my undereye hollows filled with restylane about 16 months ago. In addition I had some juvederm in the area where my outer eye meets my upper cheek because of the depression that can occur. I was pleased with the results but I found as it dissipated I left with a residual "bubble" of oval shaped filler about an inch long that seems to be situated in it's own pocket. I've tried cold compresses, warm compresses, as well as massage to no avail. Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Bubble after filler

Thank you for your question.  Hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm and Restylane can be reversed with hyaluronidase.  I suggest you follow up with your board certified Dermatologist for treatment.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers and Reversal

Fillers can be reversed I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  We also add venus legacy treatments to increase lymphatic drainage.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Residual filler

It is unusual for this type of filler to last 16 months but if it is filler it can be removed by injecting with hyaluronidase. jsut be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

You could try hyaluronidase injections ONLY by a true expert injector.......................................................

Unhappy with Under Eye Fillers

The best way to remove this filler would be to have Vitrase injected in the small area that makes you unhappy.  Please consult an expert so that your normal collagen is not dissolved.  Best, Dr. Green