Juvederm pricing?

Hello I gotten juvederm done in California for 340 before but in Tampa it's so pricey is there anywhere out here that isn't so expensive

Pricing is variable

Like any product, Juvederm has a cost to the doctor's office and they sell it to you.  Some practices sell it by volume (per syringe) vs. by area (lips, cheeks, eyes).  The average prices can be anywhere from 600-700 per syringe in our area. 
Prices can vary for several reasons - the skill of the person delivering the injection, the experience of the injector, the volume which is purchased, and/or local market competition may drive the prices up or down.When there is a dramatic price difference between one office and all of the others, I would be a little careful and make sure that you are truly getting what you paid for in a safe, effective manor.

Juvederm pricing

Juvederm has upped the price of each syringe the doctor has to pay, so unfortunately it does get passed onto the patient. A realistic price here is 650 to 750 per syringe. Thank you for your question.

Juvederm pricing?

Thank you for your excellent question.  Unfortunately $340 is not a realistic price for Juvederm as average prices range from 550-750/syringe.  Ultimately you are looking for someone experienced enough to give you the results you desire; money should not be your ultimate decision maker.  Best wishes.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I suggest going to an expert regardless of the pricing.  If you price shop you will not get the best quality. Dr. Emer.

Juvederm pricing

Dear applepie9993:  It is possible you were treated with a half-syringe, with Juvederm given to the doctor by the manufacturer, or by another product.  The fee you quote would not even cover the doctor's cost in treating you.  You want to be sure you are being treated by a reputable dermatologist or plastic surgeon and with legitimate product.In Tampa, you might consult Dr. Milan Lombardi. I believe he will do right by you.  All the best,  Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Juvederm Pricing

340 for Juvederm is very cheap. I am not sure you will be able to find that price or cheaper for 1 full syringe. Typically Juvederm is around 600 per syringe. Prices can vary depending on location and the experience and expertise of injector. I am curious if you maybe paid for half a syringe at that price. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Juvederm pricing

$340 for Juvederm is very cheap. The average price is generally around $600 per syringe. I don't know where you would find it that cheap without questioning whether it is expired. Make sure to visit a credible injector. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm pricing?

Very doubtful, even in CA, you can obtain a full syringe of legal Juvederm @ $340... Either it was a sample syringe, illegally purchased from out of USA, or left over syringe. The manufacturer's wholesale price is in the $250 ranges, so you think an injecting MD would inject you for such a limited profit? The usual USA retail fee is in the $600 ranges, some times you might see fees in the $500, but that is extremely unusual.

Juvederm Fees

Hi Applepie0993, The price of Juvederm will always fluctuate depending on who is injecting you, your location, and the experience of the injector. The average varies between $650-$850. If you are looking for a cheaper deal..you may need to shop around. My advise is best have your Juvederm done by a board certified plastic surgeon. Regards,