Cost to remove one inch sebaceous scalp cyst?

I went for a consultation regarding a cyst I have on my scalp and the doctor told it's a sebaceous cyst that is not inflamed and I need a small surgery .wondering how much it will cost me to remove it i have insurance so I will be able to know the percentage I will be responsible for

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately your out of pocket cost will depend upon your specific insurance plan with your specific carrier.  I would recommend reaching out to your insurance company directly, they can better advise you on your specific financial responsibility.  

Cost

If it bothers you or has changed in size then insurance should cover the removal completely depending on your coverage.
All the best!

Babar Sultan, MD
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon