Would laser therapy fix this crepe/wrinkled stomach skin? (Photos)

I am in the best shape I have been for the past two years after two large babies. I run 30 miles per week and interval train about twice per week. I'm 5'5 and weigh between 135-138. I'm happy with everything but this saggy skin. What's the best method for smoothing it so I can feel fully confident? I'd like to avoid anything invasive.

Skin tightening does not replace a tummy tuck

Although skin tightening can produce nice results, it has limits.  I think that in cases of lots of extra skin it would be wasted money.  You would likely still prefer the appearance after a tummy tuck.  You should expect amazing tummy tuck results as you have only extra skin.  So long as you get a low scar that can not be seen in a bikini and your surgeon knows how to make a beautiful natural looking belly button, I would say you would be far ahead with a tummy tuck.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Dr Shortt strives to provide the best plastic surgery possible and is one of the top ranked plastic surgeons serving Oakville, Toronto, Mississauga, Georgetown, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton, and the GTA.

Wrinkles on Body -- Thermage/Ultherapy, Venus Legacy/Velashape, ThermiRF, Fraxel, Microneedling/PRP

I suggest you see an expert you can get wrinkle improvement with skin tightening procedures and lasers/microneedling. This type typically needs skin removal but non invasive options can give some improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non-surgical options

I think Thermi-RF would help you improve the quality of your skin significantly.  Micro-needling and non-ablative fractional laser would also help reduce the stretch marks.

Sagging skin abdomen...

Thank you for your question.  You would non-invasively best benefit from either Ulthera or Thermi.  Additionally, microneedling and some laser therapy, like Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant/Genesis would add to the improvement you see from the heat based therapy.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon