What is the best cc size for my height and weight?

Just wanted to get extra confirmation that 350cc/330cc is a good size for my height and weight. 171cm, 54kg. I was just an A cup before surgery. Also I hear mixed opinions on whether they will appear bigger or smaller after the 6 week recovery period. I actually am happy with the size they are now after 2 weeks, am hoping I don't lose too much size.

Best Breast Implant for Height and Weight

It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the below link.

Right implant

Only you can answer the question whether the implants are the right ones for you.
It all comes down to your pre-op goals.
At 2 weeks you can expect to lose around 10-15% more volume.
I hope this helps

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck! best, Dean Vistnes, M.D

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Choosing the implant size for height and weight.

It is a reasonable choice for your height and weight. We do not know your goals and objectives so we can not comment if it is ideal for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS