Should I get inner thigh Liposuction and Fat Transfer to outer thighs for these results? (photos)

I apologize for not being more explanatory prior & thank you busy docs for your responses. I would like inner thigh lipo for a "thigh gap" or space between my thighs, and grafting to the outter thighs for a shapely look and thighs that will match my BBL. I already have rather wide shapely hips, and when I can manipulate my love handles I look great. Am i a candidate for this? 5ft3inches / 165 lbs (pre-partum 145 lbs) / 36D-29.5-46 pre op

Fat transfer

Removing inner thigh fat can be performed and placing some in the outer hip region/thihg are can be done as well. Good luck.

Should I get inner thigh Liposuction and Fat Transfer to outer thighs for these results?

Removing fat from the inner thighs and placing the fat in the area of the superior outer thigh or hip will get you closer.