After my peeling on day 3 and 4 of the Vi Peel my face is red and super sensitive. (photo)

Now on day 5 is very tight, dry red and swollen. Will this go away?

Vi peel

Every patient requires different amount of time for their skin to peel and fully recover after Vi peel. Make sure you follow aftercare instructions and use the products from the kit given to you by your provider. Do not forget to apply sunscreen. If your condition does not improve within a week then contact your provider for follow up. Good luck! 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Vi peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician