Looking at my acne scars, how many VI peels would it take to see a difference?
How often can you use a VI peel without damaging your skin? (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
VI Peels for all skin types
- All Fitzpatrick skin types (1-6)
- Patients with hyperpigmentation (including Melasma)
- Acne patients as young as 12-13 years old
- Patients with mild to moderate Rosacea
- Adults seeking skin rejuvenation on the face or body
- Adults wishing to maintain skin health and prevent the signs of aging
At our practice our licensed medical aesthetician and certified laser technician is also a certified health coach who helps our patients learn more about holistic methods of healing and assists with their acne.
ViPeel for Skin Rejuvenation
ViPeel treatments can be repeated every 3-4 weeks, depending on the healing time of each patient. Looking at your photos, I would recommend a series of at least three Precision Plus peels to best improve the pigmentation. During the first couple of weeks, be very diligent about avoiding prolonged sun exposure, wear sunblock, and avoid picking/scrubbing of your skin. Consult with a board certified Dermatologist for any other questions or concerns. Best of luck!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.