Breast implant sagging.

Hello, I had a breast augmentation few months ago (280cc anatomical under, dual plan). I read some articles saying than wearing a bra wouldn't prevent real breast from sagging and I was wondering I that could also be apply to breast implants? I never wear much bras before my surgery and still fell more comfortable without it now. Nevertheless, I don't want my breast to sag now than I have implants.

The main purpose for wearing bras is to help prevent your natural breasts from sagging. Implants do make the breast larger and heavier and more prone to sag over time. Implants placed behind the muscle will have some additional support. I would suggest wearing a bra during the day, especially with physical activities.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant sagging

Thank you for your question. wearing a bra after 3 week to 6 weeks after surgery is important to prevent more swellening and help with recovery. I do not agree with the article that you read.