I have hollow cheeks on both sides. Should I have thread lifts done? (Photo)

PDO Threads with Hollow Cheeks

Thank you for your question. The PDO threads would definitely be beneficial to lift the lower third of your face. I would consider adding Sculptra for some volume enhancement in this area as well if after placement of the threads you still appeared to need volume. I hope this was helpful - Dr. Moore

PDO Threads with Hollow Cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

PDO Thread Lift- Mini Face Lift

PDO thread lift is natural painless non invasive lunchtime procedure. It has very minimal to zero bruising and swelling and looks great by itself or combined with dermal fillers. PDO threads have amazing controlled healing and and last up to two years! PDO threads help restore your beautiful healthy v-shape face where it has been lost with age. You can use thread lift almost anywhere on your body but you see your best results on the neck and lower jawline. That lower third of the face is very hard to treat with botox injection or filler. Their is many amazing techniques! I hope this helps you on your journey!:)

PDO Thread Lift- Mini Face Lift