How long to wait for a thread lift after Sculptra?

I was injected with too much Sculptra and now my face is very puffy and heavy. It will be a year next month. Will a thread lift or a suture lift help tighten cheek mass after Sculptra? Can this be done effectively? Thank you.

Thread Lift post injectables

If you had Sculptra injected that long ago, now is a great time to be looking towards getting a thread lift. This procedure is effective if you do not carry too much laxity to the skin. If you just have softer sagging tissues, thread lift would be a great option for you. Please consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon who has strong experience in thread lifts. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Thread lift one year after sculptra

The threadlift is a safe alternative to younger patients who may have some sagging of their facial soft tissue but who do not have excessive skin. The thread lift is very effective 1 year following sculptra. Please see example of patients suitable for this procedure below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD