How long do the results from NovaLift threads last? For example, I am considering 4 for a jowl lift, thank you!

PDO nova thread lift or mini face lift!

Nova Threads are made of PDO dissolvable suture's. Length with this lunch time procedure varies in each person- How much do you work out? How fast is your bodies metabolism? These are some examples of factors that change the longevity of the PDO thread lift results, but because this procedure stimulates collagen, the results can be as long as 1year or more. The lower jowls are an area that can be treated using the Novalyft procedure. They have great results for areas all over as well! I hope this helps you on your journey!:)

The Woodlands Family Physician

Longevity of NovaLift threads

Novathreads are made of PDO suture and are new to the US. They are very popular in Asia and Europe. PDO (Polydiaxone) has been used during surgery for years and is safe for the body. PDO threads differ from the threads which were on the market years ago. They are broken down over 6 months and completely eliminated from the body. During this process, a wound healing response occurs and collagen production is stimulated. PDO threads are placed in the face with a needle or a cannula. They can be placed as a mesh in order to reduce wrinkles or barbed threads can be placed which lift the face. The Novalyft uses barbed threads and will show results immediately and the results continue to improve over time. Longevity varies in each person but because this procedure stimulates collagen, the results can be as long as 1year or more. The jowls are an area that can be treated using the Novalyft procedure.