Very uneven hairline need a fix ASAP? (Photos)

Hello, just wanting to ask about my hairline. My hairline is very uneven and not natural at all, you cant even see my temples due to my disfigured and uneven hairline. My hairline is similar to the man in the right of the photo and i want my hairline to be similar to the man in the left of the photo. Is there anyway this is possible such as hair laser removal ect? Thanks,

Removing temple hair

I would try to dissuade you from doing this. What you are trying to do is mimic a receding hairline. Hair that covers the temples is a sign of youth. 

Contouring Your Hairline

This could be done with either electrolysis or laser hair removal. You would need a consultation with an expert who does hair line contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer.