6 sessions into treatment. Is laser hair removal working for me?

I have pale skin and black coarse hair and was a good candidate for great results. It was going great until there is now regrowth in all hairs treated. I know hairs grow back but some are growing back white and my dark hairs are finer and lighter. I'm 22 your male and I think my practitioner is using the polaris nd yag laser on me. The hairs are being removed but after a few weeks all the hairs seem to regrow but white and some really soft. Is laser hair removal working for me?

Laser hair removal

Hi there, if the hairs are becoming finer and lighter it is working for you. Laser hair removal should actually be called laser hair reduction as each time only a bit of the hair is removed and usually 8-10 treatments are needed for 80-90% reduction in most people. The coarser the hair you started with, the more treatments needed to get you to that 80-90% mark.

Columbus Physician