What is the difference between a 'SHELF BOOTY' and A Booty with lots of projection.What does a 'SHELF look like?

I would love to see photos of a SHELF BOOTY bc im havin sx on 10/24/13

"Shelf booty"

I think you are referring to the desire of some patients to have a fuller upper 1/3 of the buttock lower back region to almost appear like a shelf, and I have definitely gotten that request in the office.

Shelf booty vs projection in BBL

These are really variations on a theme. Both procedures add volume to make the buttocks project, but a shelf booty has an exaggerated takeoff from the small of the back which makes the buttocks sometimes APPEAR more projected.

A shelf booty has the appearance of a shelf at the top. Thus, there is a lot of projection at the top of the buttock as compared to the middle of the buttock. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA