How much does Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck, and Brazilian butt lift cost all together if you get them all done at same time?

Combination Surgery

When considering combination surgery, Tummy Tuck, Breast implants, and Brazilian Butt Lift there are many variables to consider. Your general health, time for recovery and body type and type of the breast implant, saline implants, silicone or form stable shaped implants. Cost can go beyond $20K.

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover or Multiple Procedures

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Fees can vary from patient to patient...

The cost of Brazilian Butt Lift performed in combination with mommy makeover surgery varies from patient to patient and depends upon a multitude of variables.  No two patients are ever exactly alike, and for this reason pricing is dependent upon several factors.  It’s important to understand these variables and how they may contribute to a fee quote.             For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, implant costs, pre and post-operative care and the costs of specialized equipment that’s used for processing fat or just the surgeons fee?  Does the fee include discounts for combination procedures?  The answers to these questions will dramatically impact the cost of the procedure.  For this reason patients should understand what’s included before proceeding with surgery.             In the Midwestern United States where I practice, the fees for Brazilian Butt Lift combined with mommy makeover surgery range between $10,000 and $15,000 when the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, implant fee, and anesthesia charges are considered.  It’s important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues prior to surgery.  Make sure all your questions are answered before proceeding.

Pricing

That combination of procedures would be over $22,000 or so, depending on the type of tummy tuck and breast implants (silicone is generally more than saline).  

Ronald Levine, MD

No, no, no.

The combination is a rather bad idea.  They should be broken into separate procedures for your safety and the success of the operation.

Regarding the costs of any of these procedures, you should focus on picking your surgeon first then discuss the costs.  I have a blog about the reasonableness of focusing on costs over quality.  The link is below.

Best of luck.

Tummy tuck/breast implants and bbl - best as staged procedures

Thank your for your question. A tummy tuck can address the skin and muscle laxity of the abdominal region as well as reducing the excess fatty tissue. A brazilian butt lift helps to shape the buttock by borrowing fat from one part (or several) and transferring this fat to another. They are both extremely rewarding procedures. The best approach for a patient who wants to have both procedures is to stage them and possibly start with the BBL. Here is why:
1) A brazilian butt lift is transferring fat from one area to the buttock. One common donor area is the tummy. Once the fat is transferred, you need to keep pressure off the buttock as this allows new blood supply to develop to the newly grafted fat cells. Any stress such as pressure can reduce the efficacy of this process and hence you may lose some fat. Hence, no sitting or laying on your bottom for ~2 weeks.
2) A tummy tuck is removing excess skin and tightening the muscle as well as remove extra fat. To make the skin removal efficient and protect the incision, you surgeon will often remove skin while your hips are flexed. You will need to maintain this position after surgery for about a week. This will required you to sleep in a recliner position for a good week. In addition, l often combine liposuction of the abdomen and flanks as part of this procedure and once this fat is removed, it cannot be stored for the brazilian buttock lift in the future.
Since the recovery process for these two popular procedures compete, I would recommend staging them. If you are surgeon is needing as much donor areas to recruit as much fat as possible, then I would start with the brazilian buttock lift so you can use the abdominal and flank regions as donor areas.  I would also recommend that you combine the breast augmentation with the tummy tuck procedure as the recovery is complementary.  As far as cost, the BBL can be from 8-12K depending the number of areas you are recruiting fat from.  The tummy tuck/breast augmentation is ~ 12-16 depending on the type of tummy tuck and breast augmentation you do.

Mommy makeover cost

The cost of those procedures will vary quite a but depending on how extensive the breast work and tummy tuck are.  You can save money by skipping the BBL.  I think it's a lousy operation anyway.  For the breasts and tummy together, expect around $12000 to $15000.  Also,silicone implants will cost more than saline.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Discounts are usually applied when combinig procedures

It's hard to give you an exact cost without seeing you first as the time required to give you the look that you want may be shorter or longer than someone else.  I routinely combine the procedures that you mentioned and we also discount the anesthesia, facility, and professional fees when multiple procedures are done.  During an consultation, I will be able to give you the exact costs for the tummy tuck, BBL, and breast implants  Thanks for your question!

Dr. Schreiber

Baltimore plastic surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Hello. The costs for a Mommy Makeover will vary depending on what region of the US you live in and the physician doing the surgery. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from 15K or 20K. This can vary widely. Hope this answers your question. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. Good luck, Dean Vistnes!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

If you want a more dramatic improvement in body contours with the liposuction and the BBL, you will likely have to find an expert in these surgeries.  In the end, I think that the investment is worth it.