My eyeglass prescription is (R) SPH: +2.50, CYL: -0.50 (L) SPH: +2.75, CYL: -1.25. Would I be eligible for LASIK eye surgery?

Lasik for Farsightedness

Your prescription is one that we treat with Lasik routinely. Of course, all other parameters must be satisfactory before Lasik would be recommended.

Lasik for Farsightedness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lasik

The would be a prescription that could be treated with Lasik.  However, there are other tests that need to be done to see if your a candidate.  One is your age and the knowledge that you will continue to get farsighted even if you have lasik.  You need to consult an experienced lasik surgeon to get all the information that you need to make an informed decision.  Hope this helps.

Lasik