My cornea thickness is 457 both eyes. Powers R -8.0, CYL -0.75, L -3.0, CYL -1.25. Am I eligible for LASIK RelEx/LASAK/FLAPLESS?

My cornea thickness is 457 in right eye and 458 in left eye. My Powers: Right SPH -8.0, CYL -0.75, Left SPH -3.0, CYL -1.25. Am I eligible for relex/LASAK/Flapless surgery? Which is the best option of refractive surgery for me? I am very much concerned about stromal bed. I don't want a surgery at a risk of my eyes strength and corneal instability. My cornea topography monometry all other results are normal. Eye health is good. No other complications.

LASIK vs PRK, thin corneas

It is likely that you are a candidate for a "surface " procedure ONLY,  the determining factor being the cornea topography,  which I would be happy to review. PRK is the most common no-flap procedure. LASEK is a slight variation of PRK that only increases the recovery time. 

New York Ophthalmologist

I don't think your corneas are thick enough for lasik. It would leave them too thin and weak. There is a surgery called ICL's that you should look into. It leaves the corneas alone and an implant is placed over your natural lens in the eye.