ThermiSmooth: How many treatments will I need?

How many treatments will I need to see the best results?

ThermiSmooth: How Many Treatments?

We recommend a series of 3 treatments spread 3-4 weeks apart. However, most people are so satisfied with the results that they make it part of their skin care regimen with a treatment every 1 or 2 months. Hope this helps.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

ThermiSmooth - Recommended Number of Treatments

We generally recommend anywhere from 4-6 ThermiSmooth treatments spaced approximately three weeks apart, with each subsequent treatment dependent upon your individual response. Usually the best results are achieved somewhere in this range of treatments; however, patients may begin to experience immediate tightening and lifting after the first procedure. The full effects of the collagen stimulation and skin tightening from ThermiSmooth can take up to a few months, although I and a number of my patients have observed noticeable improvements soon after our first treatments.

Stanley Kovak, MD
Oak Brook Physician

Usually a Series of 3 ThermiSmooth Treatments

We offer a package of 3 ThermiSmooth treatments for best results. Although many patients get an immediate tightening and lifting effect, the collagen remodeling and skin tightening can take 1-2 months for full effect. 

Shareef Jandali, MD
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth Treatments

A series of 4-6 treatments spread about three weeks apart are recommended to achieve the desired cosmetic result, but can vary per patient. Some patients see the desired results after three treatments, others may need more.

Ginger Isom-Batz, MD
Dallas Urologist

ThermiSmooth

ThermiSmooth is most effective with several treatments. It is recommended to undergo 4 treatments at 2-3 weeks apart. It is pain-free, requires no downtime, and patients leave without any redness or bruising.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

ThermiSmooth for tightening skin may take several treatments in my NYC practice

I recommend that most of my patients get 5 to six ThermiSmooth treatments with ThermiSmooth to get improvement with fine wrinkles.

Some patients with less sundamage may need less.  Results may only be shown six months or more after treatment. 

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Number Of Treatments Needed For ThermiSmooth

ThermiAethetics recommends a minimum of 3 treatments scheduled no more than 3 weeks apart for best results. Most treatment centers will require a consultation prior to your first treatment, the series of treatments, and then a follow up appointment or 2 for "after photos" at 30 days following your last treatment and again at 90 days following the last treatment.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommended amount of treatments for optimal results with ThermiSmooth

Typically you will need a total of four ThermiSmooth
treatments every two weeks to get the intended results. However, it is
important to remember that your final result may not be seen for 3 months as
collagen tightening will continue for up to 3-6 months after the treatment.

Camille Cash, MD

ThermiSmooth

To get the best results, I recommend 3 treatments spaced 3 weeks apart. After the treatments are completed, the results will be gradual and most apparent between 4-6 months.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon