I have been using Tretinoin Cream for quite a while. Can I use it under my eyes?

I have never put in under my eyes to help with bags and dark circles. Can I use it under my eyes possibly mixed in with a moisturizer?

Retin-A and Retinols for under eye usage

Retin-A and Retinols can be used under the eye depending on the specific formulation.  Their are products with a gentler form of Retinol which is more easily tolerated under the eye.  Consider the use of supporting skin care products such as moisturizers, sunscreens, and growth factors to increase tolerance of Retin-A and Retinols and improve results.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon