Venus Freeze after liposuction?

Is it safe/recommended to do Venus freeze treatments 8 weeks after liposuction in the abdomen? Any benefit/drawbacks from doing it?

Venus Freeze after Lipo

Yes, that should be fine. Actually that is highly
recommended as it makes the area of treatment very smooth and can help to prevent
formation of lumpy surface at the areas where Liposuction had been done. I hope
it helps and good luck!

Irvine Physician

Liposuction & Venus Freeze

Venus Freeze is a non-surgical body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction treatment for the face, neck, and body! These painless treatments are suggested at 6-8 sessions at 1 time a week for long term results. Venus freeze uses Radiofrequency and magnetic pulses to treat the areas of interest- They have been used in medicine for years and have been proven safe and effective! Come relax and resume your everyday activities while you reach your goals for skin and body! Venus Freeze is very similar to a hot stone massage. These treatments followed after smartlipo, or traditional Lipo are amazing and comforting after the procedure- it helps move drainage and sooth the areas!

I hope this helps you on your journey!:)

Chaitali Nangrani, MD
The Woodlands Family Physician

Venus Freeze

Venus Freeze treatments are perfectly safe 8 weeks post liposuction.  Venus Freeze will contour, tighten and flatten the abdomen after liposuction for a more defined stomach.  A series of treatments is required for best results.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon