Can silhouette soft threads with cones be removed after insertion?

I had 4 coned silhouette soft threads in my face yesterday .after pulling the threads and cutting the ends, had puckering of my face so I massaged over the threads in the direction of the exit points untill I released the stretch .I want to remove the threads to insert new ones ASAP&don't want threads, if left ,to interfere with insertion of new ones.can the thread be removed ? For how long? urgent reply pls.thanks

Threads and time line.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If its only one day, I would give it time to settle. Puckering of the skin is seen in 100% of cases, it often takes 2 weeks before things settle down. With the design of the cones, its very difficult to remove the threads without significant trauma to the skin. Be patient, and see what eventuates, if you have problems, go back to your Specialist who performed the tread lift as he or she will know the EXACT location of the threads as we keep notes on how many cones were used and the vectors of placement. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane aesthetic dermatologist. Australia. 

Silhouette Instalift Remove

Silhouette Instalift is an implanted suture made of Polylacticoglycolic Acid, FDA approved to elevate mid-face.

The soluble sutures is inserted, and engaged into the dermis.  Once the thread has been secure, it cannot be removed. Overtime, your body will naturally metabolize the suture, causing it to stimulate your own collagen. The results may last up to 18 months.

Always discuss possible side-effects with your Board Certified Dermatologist. 

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Silhouette Soft Threads

To be very honest, it is very difficult to remove silhouette soft threads after insertion. In that matter, any thread that once put is difficult to remove, so before undergoing the procedure, make sure to understand all pros & cons of the procedure.  

Rajat Gupta, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Silhouette thread lift InstaLift for facial tightening and lifting

There is often puckering for a week or less after threadlifting such as with InstaLift Silhouette threads. It is more difficult to remove them then insert them and there could be minimal trauma to the skin to gain access to the thread which could cause a small scar or indentation or hyperpigmentation of the skin's color (darker). In some cases it is the best scenario to insert new threads without removing the old ones provided there is no contour change issue in the skin from the first set of threads. 

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon