Shelfing problem after CoolSculpting treatment. Would radio frequency work to minimize this problem?

I had cool sculpting a few years back to treat a small amount of belly fat.I have never really been over weight.I gained in that area after having a child.I have been 110 lbs for about a year and a half.my problems the loose skin and now I have a shelving problem from the procedure.It looks ugly to me.It is on my upper abdomen.Would radio frequency rx or another skin tightening work to at least minimize this problem.I know a tummy tuck would be best but I don't want the down time right now.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Loose Skin and Coolsculpting

Without an in person consultation it is impossible to ascertain what is the best way to treat you.  It sounds like you have loose skin and may benefit either from Thermage or a tummy tuck.  I often do Thermage a week after coolscupting in the abdominal area to achieve the best cosmetic results.

Shelfing

I can't tell without photos if you are speaking about extra skin or fat.  I board certified plastic surgeon can tell you if you need skin-tightening, a tummy tuck, or more Coolsculpting to untreated areas.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cool Sculpting

I feel your questions can only be answered following an examination.  Preferably by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can speak to you about the entire array of options available to you at this point.  

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Shelfing After Coolsculpting -- Try Ultrashape/Velashape and/or Venus Legacy

I suggest seeing a body contouring expert, most of the time I have found this is best treated with liposuction/body shaping.  However, sometimes ultrashape or combined with velashape and venus legacy gives improvement.  I suggest seeing someone with experience treating this area and seeing cases like this before.  Best, Dr. Emer.