I sat in an infrared sauna 4 hours after cool sculpting, and massage the area vigorously. Will this improve or impair efficacy?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
This shouldn't have an effect on your results

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Coolsculpting and Sauna

Going into the sauna after coolsculpting treatment should have no effect on your coolsculpting results.  You may feel more relaxed after your coolsculpting procedure.

No change

This will not improve or effect your treatment in any way... but a lot of my patients say it makes them feel relaxed after the treatment.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting

What you are explaining should have no change on your treatment.  There is no evidence that it will improve your results.

After CoolSculpting

One of the benefits of CoolSculpting is that there is no downtime or restrictions after the procedure. Using an infrared sauna will not hurt your result, however, there has not been any evidence showing that this will improve the efficacy of the treatment either.