1 week post-op: When I push implants together one is not as round in the center cleavage, is this normal?

Just noticed last night and it's subtle and only when I push them together for massages but one isn't white as round. Hoping it's Normal and will round out. I'm only one week post op.

Cleavage asymmetry is very normal 1 week after breast implants

From your photograph you appear to have an excellent result at 1 week.  Your implants will drop and assume a more natural shape at which time I predict both sides of your cleavage will have a normal round profile.

Uneven one week after surgery

Thanks for your question. Yes from your photo my guess is that it will all end up ok after healing is finished. Also, don't forget that most women are a bit uneven to begin with. Hang in there.

YES! very subtle but is noted. Is it worth re opening the pocket to correct? Hard to answer. I might try fat grafts in that area as another alternative.. 

Generally speaking, absolute symmetry of the breasts will not be achieved with breast surgery. For more specific information, advice, and/or reassurance address your concerns with your plastic surgeon during your follow-up visit. Best wishes.

Breast augmentation

At one week post breast augmentation it is early and you should allow things to heal and be patient. Good luck with your new breasts.