Which is better for fat loss--Vanquish or Coolsculpting?

I have heard conflicting views on this issue. Some doctors' offices say they have seen much better results with Coolsculpting than with Vanquish, but some testimonials I have read say Vanquish made a huge difference. I would like some additional expert opinions. Thank you!

Vanquish or coolsculpt

#Vanquish vs #Coolsculpt, #UltraShape, #Suresculpt
Many physicians that have purchased the CoolSculpting device have purchase the Vanquish as a treatment to enhance #non-surgicalbodycontouring results. In some cases the Vanquish has replaced it. Many doctors who have promoted #CoolSculpting , have determined that the Vanquish is a fast, safe and effective way to treat unwanted fat without downtime or complications. Some doctors use both systems or, as in our office other systems such as Ultrashape and Velashape. Vanquish can cover a large area in a short period of time per treatment and a much shorter course of treatment, – a whole abdomen, flank to flank and circumferential. It is very efficient and a course of treatment takes weeks instead of months with Coolsculpt.

Vanquish Vs. Coolsculpt

Many of my patients like the results they have obtained from Vanquish. Vanquish has less down time, and is not uncomfortable. Coolsculpting can cause side effects such as bruising, swelling, or numbness. Coolsculpting can also feel unpleasant. The end results may be similar. Each patient may see more results than the other on either device. Many patients come to my practice for Vanquish because ultimately it is a more comfortable treatment that does provide results.

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combination treatment is best for fat loss

Hello there! Your ideal treatment depends on the type of fat you have. Generally, CoolSculpting is best for larger, soft areas of "pinchable" fat. Vanquish is best for thinner people who do not have pinchable fat, or have hard fat. At our office, we combine multiple treatments to achieve your ideal aesthetic result - from cold (CoolSculpting) to heat (Vanquish, UltraShape), to physical pummeling (Z Waves) among several other treatment options. 

Andrea Hui, MD
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool sculpting or Vanquish

Thank you for your question about choosing your liposuction option.

There are no comparative studies so there is no good way to answer your excellent question.
Also, a lot of information is based on needed to sell treatment to pay for the machines.

So, try one treatment with the less expensive option - if no improvement, try 1 treatment with the more expensive one. Have the treatment that gives the better results.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Coolsculpting vs vanquish

2 different techniques for a similar outcome. But I prefer Vanquish, there is a large applicator which melts the abdomen and hips together in one sitting. Coolsculpting has smaller handpieces which take longer because you can  only freeze one spot at a time. Vanquish is melting the fat with heat ( radio frequency ) rather than freezing the fat which is more uncomfortable. Vanquish flex applicators go around the arms and legs which adds more areas to be treated.

Laura A. Sudarsky, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon