When can I take Phentermine after a tummy tuck ?
Doctor Answers 3
Phentermine after a tummy tuck
- Phentermine is an amphetamine
- It has all the risks of these medicines,
- Studies show weight lost is regained,
- There are better ways to deal with binge eating but if you want to use it -
- Wait at least 6 weeks and
- Ask your plastic surgeon if s/he wants you to wait longer.m Best wishes.
When can I take Phentermine after a tummy tuck
Thank you for your question. I would wait at least 8-12 weeks before starting a weight loss supplement. Ask your surgeon for his or her recommendations when to restart.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.