As Dysport slowly wears off, what will diminish first, the wrinkles or the 'modified' eyebrow shape?

I am a bit interested in using Dysport to change the shape of my eyebrows as well as to get rid of some wrinkles. Can you advise after the 3~4 months period, what returns faster when being injected with Dysport, the wrinkles or my eyebrow returning to its normal shape?

Which muscles wear off first after Dysport

Thank you for your question.  In general the duration of Dysport activity will depend on the amount used in any given area and the muscle mass in that region.  If you notice one wear off sooner than another, you can start to adjust the dosing so things wear off more evenly.

Dysport results

Your Dysport results will wear off gradually over 3-4 months.  In general, it is not noticeable that one area wears off more quickly than another.  I encourage you to discuss your desired results with your injector and learn more about the product and how it can improve the look of wrinkles caused by muscle activity.

Camille Cash, MD

Each individual and each individual treatment is unique.

So no one can tell you precisely how the product will wear off.  Generally with botulinum toxin treatments, effect is maximum after a couple of weeks and then gradually wears off over the next 3 to 4 months.  Most people do not notice that one aspect of a treatment wears off faster than another.

Dysport and Eyebrow Lifting and Shaping

Dysport can be used to shape and lift the brows but needs to be done by a meticulous surgeon.  When the dysport wears off, it goes back to its normal state not worse.  Best, Dr. Emer.