What procedure would be best for my body?

I am in the process of losing weight but I definitely need some advice. Thanks in advance.

Body Contouring: Information

Dear Ms. Fromfat2Fine2016,

Thank you for your story, questions and photos. Unfortunately with out a exam of your tissues I can can only comment based your photos. However I hope you find the following information helpful.

First, what is your desire?
You have several options:
1) breast mastopexy (lift)
2) liposuction of abdomen, flanks and back
3) abdominoplasty  (tighten muscles, excise excess fat and skin and flank pliposuction 

I recommend that you schedule several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition ideally a members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

I wish you my best and success,
R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

After the weight loss, tummy tuck with liposuction and BBL and breast lift would be reasonable.   Make sure you find an expert who has performed thousands of these procedures.  You do not want to have to go through revision surgery and additional expense.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / BBL revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to any elective surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Tummy Tuck

Loose the weight first to your ideal body weight. Your results would be better and the risk is less.

Best procedure for you

You would most benefit from tummy tuck, lateral thigh and buttocks tuck, and fat grafting to the buttocks. You may also consider a breast lift. Please see example below and contact our office for more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD