How long after dermapen will I be red? I have an event 3 days after and want to make sure I can attend without makeup.

Dermapen

The face will be red or pink for 24 hours or less after routine micro-needling, so you should be fine three days after your procedure.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Microneedling

Thank you for your question about microneedling.
Most patients are typically red less than 24 hours. You should be fine to attend an event three days after the treatment. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment with

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Microneedling before an event

It's common for patients to be pretty pink or even red immediately after the procedure but it will subside by the next day and you should be all clear for your event.