Is 300 ml for a BBL even worth it? 5'7, 165 lbs, female?

I am 5'7, 165 lbs, female and I'm going to be getting a Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation on April 6. I am 30 lbs over my ideal weight so I want them to take 5 ml of fat out of me and inject at least 800 - 1000 cc into my butt. But they're saying they will only take 300 ml out. Will I even see noticeable results with 300 mls taken out? I want my stomach and back fat to be completely gone. Am I expecting unrealistic results? It's so expensive. I don't want to waste my money or time.

300 ML's of fat

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
300 mL of fat for abdominal liposuction is a very small amount.

I never make a predetermined estimate of how much fat is going to be removed.

I can often to guess how much will be removed but I never base the surgery on a predetermined amount. Ever!

A total of 300 mL is not only a tiny amount of fat to be removed from liposuction but it is a tiny amount to be used for fats transferred.

I don't think I've ever done a Brazilian butt lift with less than 500 mL per side and I do a lot of these procedures.

I typically don't even engage in talking about cc other than a general estimates before the procedure.
If your plastic surgeon is talented than he or she will deliver good results.

You may want to consider a second opinion or better yet make another appointment to review what was discussed during your consultation.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.