Tumescent Lipo at Clinic Femina by Dr. Scott Ross 6 weeks out and still no results. No change in measurements or fit of clothes.
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Liposuction - no results after 6 weeks
- A 1 liter liposuction isn't a lot if you had more than one area treated.
- But you may not have needed a lot done.
- You should see some results in 6 weeks even though you won't see your final result.
- Some people see results in weeks, for others it takes more time.
- You do need to wait a full six months however before you know your final result.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Needs more time
1050 cc of fat is about 2 1/8th pounds of fat.
Your results should be comparable to removing about nine 1/4 lb. sticks of butter from under your clothes.
Hope this helps.
You might also like...
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.