Tumescent Lipo at Clinic Femina by Dr. Scott Ross 6 weeks out and still no results. No change in measurements or fit of clothes.

I requested my records from WestHealth Surgery center where it was preformed. He didn't take before pictures. I'm 5'5" and weigh 155 lb now and day of surgery. Areas done muffin top, abdomen and outer thighs. Records report 850 ml of the Tumescent fluid was infused and 1050 removed. Given that what results should I realistically expect? His response, "The infused amount is irrelevant since this is absorbed. The total amount removed should yield great results in most cases." I don't believe him.

Liposuction - no results after 6 weeks

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• A 1 liter liposuction isn't a lot if you had more than one area treated. 
  • But you may not have needed a lot done.
  • You should see some results in 6 weeks even though you won't see your final result.
  • Some people see results in weeks, for others it takes more time.
  • You do need to wait a full six months however before you know your final result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Needs more time

Your final results will need more time.
1050 cc of fat is about 2 1/8th pounds of fat.
Your results should be comparable to removing about nine 1/4 lb. sticks of butter from under your clothes.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Denkler

Results

You are still early in your healing phase and do have swelling. I would suggest massaging the areas and give yourself more time to heal. You may not see your final results until at least 6 months.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. If you have post-operative concerns, I suggest speaking with your physician. you may need a VASER HI DEFINITION revision if you are looking for a more sculpted and contoured look. Best, Dr. Emer