Tumescent Lipo at Clinic Femina by Dr. Scott Ross 6 weeks out and still no results. No change in measurements or fit of clothes.
Doctor Answers 4
Liposuction - no results after 6 weeks
- A 1 liter liposuction isn't a lot if you had more than one area treated.
- But you may not have needed a lot done.
- You should see some results in 6 weeks even though you won't see your final result.
- Some people see results in weeks, for others it takes more time.
- You do need to wait a full six months however before you know your final result.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Needs more time
1050 cc of fat is about 2 1/8th pounds of fat.
Your results should be comparable to removing about nine 1/4 lb. sticks of butter from under your clothes.
Hope this helps.