Is it okay to continue my rigorous exercise routine after having the Cosmelan procedure?

Cosmelan and Exercise

Cosmelan is a great way of treating the sun damage and melasma.  I would definitely not exercise when you have the mask placed.  The heat and sweat from exercise would remove the Cosmelan and could affect the results of the peel.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Cosmelan.

Cosmelan and exercise

When the part 1 mask is put on you will have a brownish cream on your face for several hours. I would not recommend doing any activity during this time, or you could sweat and make the mask move around. After that point, it's totally fine to do any normal exercising for the remainder of your treatment plan.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."