Where do I find a Board Certified Dermatologist to administer Cosmelan?

When I search for info, I only get links to sites selling Cosmelan (like eBay) and other sites selling the product? Where to I get a list of physicians who are board certified who can administer this product? I do not want to apply this on myself without consultation.

Boris Med Spa and Surgical Center

Here at BORIS COSMETIC, we treat patients using cosmelan. Come in and see one of our highly qualified doctors and get treated at our amazing spa right across our center.

How to find a Cosmelan provider

You can search on RealSelf for a Cosmelan provider near you. You can look up specific treatments you desire and find physicians near you that provide those.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Cosmelan and New York City

Cosmelan is a fabulous procedure for reversing facial melasma.  The MD version which can only be administered through a doctor's office is not available on line or for purchase to consumers.  It takes two treatments three weeks apart to treat the melasma and strict sun avoidance afterwards to avoid the melasma from recurring.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Melasma and Cosmelan.