How soon can I get back in the gym after a BBL?

How soon can I get back in the gym after my bbl? I'm anxious to get back in the gym and to continue to lose weight. What's the soonest I can go back?

Gym after BBL

Thank you for your question. Rest is important to the healing process, so do it as much as possible following your procedure. Drink plenty of fluids, and be sure to take the prescribed medications. Most likely, you will be able to resume calm, quiet work within a few days to weeks following Buttock enhancement surgery. You should still avoid physical exertion for several weeks. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Back to the gym after a BBL

Thank you for your question.  Patients can return to light activities almost immediately after surgery, normal activities 2 weeks after surgery, and vigorous exercise 3 to 4 weeks after surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in these procedures.

I generally allow my patients to return to exercise after about 2 weeks but you must start slowly and hold back if the exercise creates discomfort or pain.

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and gym

I usually allow my patients to return to light exercise within about two weeks, but this will vary. You are best to ask your surgeon his preferences based upon how you are healing.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

I recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon