3 weeks post op, I had mild tubular breast. Will I get a good result? (photos)

Will my nippels flatten out over time?? Will i get much under boob? I had mild tubular breast to begin with so my surgeon did some radial scorring and lowered my fold. We went with 520cc round silicone hp implants. Im only 3 weeks post op so i know alot of changes will happen with my boobs. But are they on the right path? Will i get a good result?

Tubero

It look like you are on track for an excellent result - the tight lower part of your breast has filled out well. With tuberous breasts nipple areola prominence gets more pronounced after augmentation so a second small procedure to work on this may be needed when things have settled after 6 months

Post-Op Healing After Augmentation

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions. Any of the following may be post-op difficulties, about which it is best to contact your surgeon directly:

·       Excessive bleeding (hematoma) and bruising

·       Reduced sensation of #nipple

·       Deflation/rupture

·       Capsular contracture

·       Wrinkling/rippling. Palpable and/or visible

·       Firmness, and distorted appearance

·       Interference with breast feeding

·       Mammogram interference

·       Cost for revision surgery if necessary

·       Calcium deposits in the tissue around the implant

·       Breast tissue atrophy/chest wall deformity

·       Hypertrophic scarring

·       Tissue loss

·       Infection requiring antibiotics or implant removal

Tubular breast result

You are healing well and everything is going in the right direction. Your implant will drop more and your lower pole will become rounder whilst the upper pole of the brest will become more natural. Give it full six months and I ma sure you will be fine.

Regards

Mr Netri

Giorgio Netri, MBBS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Drop & Fluff

Congratulations. Yes, you appear to have a good result so far. It is really early- your breasts will begin to soften and drop over the next few months. It may take a little longer due to the constriction in lower poles. Let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have any ongoing concerns. 

All the best 

Tubular Breasts - 3 weeks after Breast Augmentation

It looks like you are doing great so far! The implants will continue to drop over the next 3 weeks. They will then begin to relax and become more rounded and soft. The "underboob" will take about 3-6 months to fully round out and that will make the nipple appear more in the center of the breast. It looks like you will have an excellent result so hang in there!