What is the best treatment for my dark scars?

Doctor Answers 1

Treatment of dark scars on the body

Our office specializes in scar treatment. I would first go to a dermatologist to evaluate your spots and then, once treated, begin topical therapy for the remaining hyperpigmentation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.