Retin-A for Crows Feet?

Can Retin-A help minimize or get rid of crows feet?

Retin-A for crows feet

Retin-A is a great option for crows feet as well as other fine wrinkles and lines. It works best with other treatments, such as botox and fillers. Sunscreen is also important, since sun exposure causes wrinkles.

Retin-A is great for crow's feet

The secret to using Retin-A around the eyes is start slowly. I suggest using it every other night for a couple of weeks and gradually build up to using it nightly. You only need a small amount to treat the crow's feet area so use it sparingly. Generally, it takes about 4-6 weeks before you see a real difference. I think you will be impressed with how well it works to improve the appearance of crow's feet.

Patricia Farris, MD
Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Retin-A can help crow's feet

Retin-A helps to increase the collagen content of the dermis, the structural portion of this skin. In doing so, Retin-A helps to improve fine lines and wrinkles. The crow's feet wrinkles respond very well to topical retinoids as long as they are not too deep. With Retin-A it is important to be patient as results are not seen immediately. Make Retin-A a part of your daily skin care regimen and, with time, you should see rejuvenation of the crow's feet!

Jonathan Sonne, MD
Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon