Request options on removing an indentation caused by laser removal of a raised mole on nose (Photos)

How to lighten and remove an indentation caused by laser removal of a mole on the tip of the nose. The original mole was raised and removed with a laser one month ago. What are my options to smooth the indentation and blend the color of the scar tissue.

Indentation from Mole Removal

The indentation from the mole that was removed is difficult.  I would advise against an excision since that would leave you with an even bigger scar.  Dermabrasion in that area by a trained surgeon may work as well as fillers to build up collagen in the depression.  Please find a board certified dermatologist who has experience with scars for the best cosmetic result.

Scar on nose after mole removal

In order to resolve a deep diveted scar like this you will probably need to have a surgical excision and reclosure. Another option could be to have the area filled in with a dermal filler. Consult a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for your best options.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Deep scar

The dented deep scar on the tip of the nose will probably need scar revision, by excision and direct closure. The scar can also be treated with laser resurfacing to try to give you the best scar possible.