Would I be a good candidate for fillers? What would you recommend?

Would I be a good candidate for fillers? What would you recommend? What are some things I can do at home to reduce them? I have these fine lines around my mouth, I think it's from both of my pregnancies and losing the weight from my face way too fast. (My face swells very bad when I'm pregnant) I'm only 25 so this is something that is very bothersome to me.

Filler & Skin Care for the Young

The lines that are prominent on your photos are from the attachment of muscles. they cannot be eliminated, but can be improved with a filler. If you have truly lost volume, then a filler like Juvederm Voluma may restore what you have lost. From your pictures, however, it appears that what would benefit you the most is good skin care to eliminate the pigmentary abnormalities. This should also include good UVA sun protection. If you add Retin-A, you will be constantly building collagen to keep this line from getting any worse and, hopefully, also improving it. The best skin care system to do all this, bar none, lis the Obagi Nu-Derm System. See a plastic surgeon or dermatologist with significant experience in skin care and fillers. (See PlasticSurgerytToday.com/beautifulskinlaserresurfacinghighlandsnorthcarolina/obagi-nu-derm/)

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Cheek fillers

Hi, thanks for your enquiry, from your photographs you could benefit from fillers both in the area of wrinkles and also the cheek high point. Hope this helps, please keep me posted of your progress, warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar

Prashant Murugkar, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

From the attached photos, the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) creating an oval shaped face. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.

Hope this helps.

Skin care and filler

You can improvement with fillers and skin care including Retina. Please see your plastic surgeon or dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

YES! Either Juvederm or Restylane HA fillers in a few sessions with a few syringes..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>