Would Thermage CPT or Ultherapy tighten crepey skin on a healthy , not overweight woman of 60? Thank you

Certified fitness instructor for 28 years, now seeing crepey skin on triceps area. If neither procedure is recommended, is there an alternative? I have maintained a healthy weight all my life, so there is no excess skin on the arm. Blond, blue-eyed and light skin color, and live in Arizona, but have used sun protection much of life. Thank you for any advice you can offer.

Thermage for crepey arm skin

Thermage is excellent for tightening the skin around the arms and legs.  It will tighten and lift the skin with only a single treatment.  The procedure itself takes approximately one hour and is entirely painless.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with great deal of experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage for arms

I have had excellent results treating crepey arms in 60 and 70 year olds with Thermage.  It tightens and lifts the skin.  Using tretinoin cream and sun protection will maintain the effects of Thermage treatment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Thermage or Ultherapy for Crepe Skin

These treatments help better with lifting and laxity, loose skin around the mouth, eyebrow, cheeks, jawline and neck. They sometimes do help the loose skin on the chest/hands and other areas but are better combined with superficial RF treatments like sublative or viva or fractional laser treatments for skin tightening and textural improvements.  You likely need a co2 resurfacing based on your age and condition, but this requires a meticulous laser surgeon to treat you and I suggest you really look for someone experienced who can offer you a full facial rejuvenation consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.