Should you see results from Thermage CPT at 2 months? or when?

I had Thermage CPT done about 2 months ago and don't notice anything. When should I start seeing noticeable results? What is your experience with this procedure?

Thermage and Results

Thermage is a fabulous laser for skin tightening.  I find the results become noticeable in four months and the full results by six months.  With the new CPT technology the skin tightening results are highly effective.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage outcomes

Thermage and Ultherapy results are best seen at 6 months following the procedures as they cause collagen remodeling and collagen production.