Does carboxyteraphy help with irregularity of stomach (after liposuction)?

I had a couple of sessions of lipo suction about 6 or 7 years ago, however on the last one I stopped the draining massages, and was left with irregular stomach, now I have been told that with a couple of sessions of carboxyteraphy that I will get rid of the lumps ... wondering if this will help after all this time ??

Carboxitherapy for hardness after lipo

usually carboxytherapy is excellent for irregularities after liposuction or fibrosis, or hard induration in the inmediate post procedure (less than 4 months) after more than 6 months carboxytherapy is not as effective for this cases another alternativies probably are better, like mesotherapy or a lipo revision or even small amounts of fat transfer

good luck

Thanks for your query .Carboxytherapy works in two different ways: it first fragile fat cells with a traumatic pressureĀ and then in second, Co2 leads to blood vessels dilation in the area. This reaction to carbon dioxide gives a better oxygenation of skin layers with increased lipolysis capabilities. The end result is fewer fat cells and skin tightening. Thus it smooths out the lumps from liposuction. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon