Can I have CoolSculpting if I've had lymphoma cancer?

Coolsculpting after lymphoma

It is best to have your plastic surgeon or Coolsculpting provider speak to your hematologist to decide if it would be safe for you.  It should be OK but always best if all of your doctors are communicating and on the same page.
Hope that helps,
Sheila Nazarian

Treatment after cancer

The answer to your question depends on the location and nature of cancer treatment? Did you undergo radiation therapy?   Otherwise, if you are in full remission, you should be OK.  Please talk to your board certified PS.

Coolsculpting after lymphoma?

It depends--on the location of the planned Coolsculpting, the location of your lymphoma and any subsequent treatment (especially radiation), and personal examination. The answer depends on these factors, and no online consultant can give you honest or accurate advice without much more information, which is what occurs with a personal consultation. See one or more ABPS-certified plastic surgeons. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Lymphoma

Coolsculpting is a highly effective non-surgical way to reduce a fat bulge. As long as you are cleared by your internist and there is no medical contraindication there is no reason why you can't do Coolsculpting.

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. There is no reason you could not have a coolsculpting treatment. I would not do a treatment in my office on a patient who is under going treatment for active disease.but once that is over and they are feeling well, absolutely. Good luck and let me know if I can help. 

John Mancoll, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon